Tuesday 25 February 2014

Editorial the Firste

Hail to ye who hath stumbled hereupon my realm.

The previous incarnation of this blog was disjointed and unfocused, all over the shop. So here's to new beginnings! (this is where you raise your drinking horns and cry out in unbridled enthusiasm). With a new name, a new look and new content Witchfinder In General is ready to conquer the new year like the low mongrel dog that it is.

The focus of this blog will be on 'Eavy Metal Leadbangers (ie. small metal miniatures) and the occasional Heavy Metal Headbangers (ie. music). There is an undeniable link between these two, as many involved in the miniature painting hobby will no doubt agree, and I don't feel it necessary to go into too much detail as I'm pretty certain it has been written about beforehand on another blog (I will try to find the article I'm thinking of). My love for both of these things has been with me since childhood and will be with me until the synapses stop firing, all cerebral electricity has been reduced to zero and my corporeal existence annulled. So once again, raise your drinks to heavy metal and lead. I know I will.

I leave you with Accept - Russian Roulette. (WARGAMES! KILLED IN ACTION!)



- the Witchfinder In General (AKA: Witchsmeller Pursuivant/Satânico Profanador/Jaguar Fancy/Dungeon Dave/J.R.G.)

No comments:

Post a Comment