Tuesday 18 March 2014

Old Photos

Here are some terrible shots of the miniatures I was working on before they were boxed away for the move. A webcam was the only camera I had available, expect a higher standard of photography to come about in the following weeks!

FTS14 Skeleton Priest V4 & some Nightmare Legion.

Metal Magic C1105i Female Thief w/ Cloak. Going to have to try and fix this one as I ballsed it up not long after this photo was taken.

Metal Magic C1019d Executioner, Foundry unreleased Renaissance Halberdier & GW Warhawk.

HeroQuest Barbarian.

FoW Hummel.


I tend to start projects, get excited by something else, start a different project, get excited by an old project, etc. so I work in irregular cycles I guess. It's been pretty frustrating having everything in storage, I can't paint, I can't draw inspiration from the various tomes of excellence, I can't do very much at all! Thankfully this will come to an end soon enough as I retire to greener pastures amongst the trees to the north-east for a while to clear my mind. Plenty of desk space, plenty of light, plenty of room for storage, fresh air, a swimming pool in the backyard and peace and (relative) quiet! Maybe I can finally get started on my Dr. Who miniatures project. Can't wait!

"Riding down fantasy's highway, another hero waits to be born..."


- the Witchfinder In General (AKA: Witchsmeller Pursuivant/Satânico Profanador/Jaguar Fancy/J.R.G.)

No comments:

Post a Comment